The bar with the last landlord Septimus Smith a few days before closure. The Globe opened in about 1852 and closed on 31st March 1966. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission