This was a wine and spirit merchants before becoming a pub in 1902. It closed in 1912 and the single storey building fronting the street was demolished. Image Refs. 21834 and 40071 show the building before it was taken down. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission