The Gay's Hill Tavern opened as the Crooked Fish in about 1840, by 1854 it had become the Gay's Hill Tavern. It closed in 1965 and was demolished soon after. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission