The Raven/The Freemason's Tavern, 6, Abbey Green, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Raven was open by 1759 and was renamed the Freemason's Tavern in about 1826 and closed in 1911. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library