The Albert Tavern, 24, Union Passage, Bath c.1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Albert Tavern (the nearest house adjacent to Braddick's tobacconists shop) opened as a beerhouse in about 1868. It was named the Albert Tavern by 1872 and closed in 1935. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library