The Albion Brewery, Albion House, Upper Bristol Road, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Albion Brewery (not a pub) opened in about 1812 and closed around 1852. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library