The Bunch of Grapes opened in about 1848 and closed in 1907. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission