Previously 15, Ladymead, the Bladud's Inn and Tavern opened in November 1792. In about 1805 the name was changed to the Bladud's Head. It closed on 3rd November 1934. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission