The Black Horse, 9, Kingsmead Square, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Black Horse opened in about 1837 and closed in 1908. It latterly became Leakey's fish and chip shop. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library