The Bell, 32, Stall Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Bell originated in Beau Street, but by 1792 had been extended into Stall Street. It closed in 1850. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in January 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library