The Bee Hive opened at 1, Ladymead in about 1837. The address changed to 66, Walcot Street in 1904 and it closed around 1955. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission