The Bell, 5, Gloucester Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Bell Porter Stores opened in about 1866 after moving from Rivers Street Place in Julian Road. By 1872 it was called the Bell and closed in 1960. Looking south. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in February 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library