The Boatman's Arms, Midford 1966

The Boatman's Arms, Midford 1966
4 0 c m
actual image size: 19cm x 32cm


The Boatman's Arms was open by 1840 and closed around 1889. Behind the house. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in August 1966.

Image Details

Image Reference
Collection Reference
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Collection Location
Bath Central Library

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

buy a print

Select size
Select finish
How many prints?

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas