The Bell, 6, Ballance Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Bell opened in about 1780 and closed around 1846. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library