The Heart in Hand opened in about 1833. It was renamed the Ambury Brewery shortly before 1874 and was closed in 1896. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission