The Fox Inn, Midford from the west 1967
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
On the Midford Road, this pub was open by 1780 and closed around 1940. The pub signs have been recently painted over in this image. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1967.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library