The Boatman's Arms was open by 1840 and closed around 1889. Showing the front wall. Now a private house, the Boatmans was once a watering hole beside the Somersetshire Coal Canal. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in August 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission