The Anchor Inn was open by 1846 and closed in 1930. The Club Room. A long disappeared watering hole beside the Somersetshire Coal Canal for boatmen negotiating the lock flights. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in August 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission