The Don Cossack (the two storey building on the right) opened at 25, Cornwell Buildings in about 1819. Between about 1853 and 1874 it was also often called the Cornwell Brewery. In 1904 the address changed to 132, Walcot Street. It closed in 1907 and was demolished in March 1970. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission