The original footbridge to Longmead playing fields, Monkton Combe c.1906
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The bridge bears the legend - Cast at Paulton 1811. When the canal was replaced by the railway, the bridge was rebuilt on raised brick piers in 1910 and removed after its closure 40 years later.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Monkton Combe School