The cast iron footbridge crossing the Somersetshire Coal Canal was raised on brick piers to span the railway. This view from 18th April 1952 was taken after the railway was closed. The bridge was removed in 1960. See Image Refs. 14122, 21149 and 25473.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission