Standing outside Tucking Mill House, beside the Somersetshire Coal Canal, this area is world famous as the former home of William Smith, the father of English Geology. Postcard view, publisher unknown. Although posted in November 1905 the image could be earlier. They are dressed in their Sunday best. The canal has since been filled in.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission