View of Monkton Combe c.1928
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A newly built Monkton Combe station stands off Mill Lane, where the Somersetshire Coal Canal used to follow the valley. Church Farm is still active, now converted to St. Michaels Court flats. This pretty rural village is remarkable unchanged today. Postcard by George Dafnis. See Image Ref. 22190 for image from glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)