A large copy of a popular image of John Wood's chapel that was demolished to widen the road for access to the new station at Green Park. The first stone was laid on Lady Day 1732, it was demolished in 1874.
Sydenham p 185
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission