Demolition of Bathwick Villa, Bathwick, Bath 1897
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photographed during its removal by Messrs. Ewood Morris in around November or December 1897. It is just possible to made out the words Bathwick Villa and Neat Wines on the front of the building. This view is from the front garden just off Forester Road.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library