Panorama of Bath 1833
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The houses to the left are the bottom of Lyncombe Hill and most still survive today. The houses extending the the left are St. Mark's Road (before the building of the church, with Broad Quay in the distance. By Joseph William Allen (1803-1852).
Artist / Photographer
E0005/ BPT 581
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture