Entitled Christmas 1885, the site was occupied by John Clarke, butcher 1882-3. From 1885 to 1904 it was occupied by the Shackell family. Richard Shackell was described as a dairyman in the Bath Directory as well as a meat purveyor, of Manor Farm, Upper Swainswick. There are still Shackells listed in the Bath telephone book.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Museum of Bath at Work
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission