From an album by City and County Borough of Bath of Kennet and Avon Canal Photographs of the stretch from Bath to Dundas in 1956. The lettering on the Thimble Mill reads 'S. Rogers, Mason & Builder, Cemetery Stone Works'. He was in business in the 1860s and 1870s. Taken on 26th April 1956.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission