Chapel Place can be seen beside the Ebenezer Chapel, with Waterloo Buildings beyond. From an album by City and County Borough of Bath of Kennet and Avon Canal. Photographs of the stretch from Bath to Dundas in 1956. Taken on 26th April 1956.
1956 K&A Album of Photographs p3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission