Contemporary drawing of the proposed Horse Towing Path for the Old Bridge, Bath 1812
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The path was built by the Kennet and Avon Canal Company in 1812. Surveyed by Pinch, architect. Showing Horse Street (Southgate Street), Broad Quay, collections house, Lower Corn Street.
Plan Chest Dr 3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library