Somersetshire Coal Canal. Plan of offices and Weighing Engine, Midford - detail, c.1870s?
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Perspective view. Ex Libris Alfred Jones. It's not entirely clear in which year this drawing was made or precisely why it was done. The weighhouse was built in 1831 and closed in the 1890s. It is now incorporated into a private house.
Plan Chest Dr 3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library