Free Masons Hall, York Street, Bath 1818
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Drawn and engraved by H.S. Storer. Sherwood & Co., 1st December 1818 Copper-engr. Built by William Wilkins 1817-19. Also known as Bethesda Chapel and Friends Meeting House.
Artist / Photographer
Bath Old and New, Peach Vol II p153 IOB 691
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library