The Close (Barrett's Buildings), Twerton, Bath 1906
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
1 to 5, The Close are on the left and 37 & 38, The Close are on the right. In the Victorian times they were called Barrett's Buildings. In the distance is Thomas Batten's grocery shop at 23, High Street (previously 5, Chilcott's Buildings). The houses on the left were demolished in 1967, followed soon after by those on the right.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)