The Close (Barrett's Buildings), Twerton, Bath 1906
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
1 to 5, The Close are on the left and 37 & 38, The Close on the right. In the Victorian times they were called Barrett's Buildings. In the distance is Thomas Batten's grocery shop at 23, High Street (previously 5, Chilcott's Buildings). All the buildings in the Close were demolished in the late 1960s.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)