Rivers Cottage. Also known as Catherine Mews. A rare unspoilt Georgian development that until recently had lain undeveloped until recently. Bath Buildings Record. Note the lettering on the wall which reads "Harford's Livery Stables, Licensed to Let Posthorses, Chaises, Glass Coaches &c. London". The last word is uncertain. The earlier writing beneath this reads "Harford's Poft Chaises Licenc'd". J. Harford was running his business from here in about 1820.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission