Weymouth House School, St. James's Street (South), Bath c.1912
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. Formerly town residence of the Thynne family. The wall is painted with the motto: Fear God, Honour the King. With the spire of St. James's Church in the background. See also Image Refs. 13224 and 22441.
Artist / Photographer
F9 / 670
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library