View from Abbey Green long before the arch was built into Abbeygate Street. The Crystal Palace is seen on the right before the top floor was removed. The Abbey Bookshop and Lending Library was open between approximately 1931 and 1935.
L3 / 435
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission