A very different view as it is now forms part of the site of the Seven Dials Centre. The remains of the Seven Dials public house which was demolished in about 1931 lay behind the hoardings on the left. New Westgate Buildings were taken down in about 1938.
G10 / 280
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission