Built in 1836 by G. Vivian Esqre. L. Haghe, lith. Day & Haghe, Lithrs. to the Queen. See Image Refs. 11529 and 44050. Located between the Kennet and Avon Canal and the Warminster Road just inside Claverton parish.
Hunt Vol V p138
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission