Published by G. Speren June 1737. Advertised with three other fan views in Country Journal 9th July 1737. This day is published Four Prints for Mounts of Fans, designed and curiously engraved of places in and about Bath. Inscribed The Grove as originally planted. A gift of the Rev. E. Mangrin. Also inscribed From W. Lasbury May 22nd 1835. Is that Beau Nash standing to the right front of the obelisk? Note fan and crown over the doorway of Speren's toy shop. See Image Refs. 11073, 12856, 21366 and 51823.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission