Built in 1785. On the right, John Davies, first headmaster, and Mrs. Davies Mistress, appointed 1854. On left, teachers: Alice Allen, Annie Weaver, Ada Martin; in centre: Albert Collins, Chas Tanner and M. Smith and Helen Hatch.
F30 / 771
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission