The new fountain, Fountain Buildings, Bath c.1860
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A public conduit used to be placed on the corner of Lansdown Road and the Paragon. Removed to improve traffic circulation, this early photograph records its installation. The Lansdown Arms can be seen in the background.
L97 / 730
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library