16 & 17, Stall Street and Abbeygate Street, Bath 1932
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Titley's premises were demolished in early 1933 and replaced by a new department store for Mark's and Spencer's which opened on 29th September 1933. The car shown is a Humber Snipe.
L73 / 603
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library