Prince's Buildings, Fountain Buildings and Paragon Buildings, Bath c.1930
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A motorcycle combination negotiates the crossing with Lansdown Road, crossing the ever present tramlines. The top of the fountain is just visible behind a passing van. Behind the car can be seen the sign of Wallace Motors, which became Wallace the Cycleries. The high pavement outside must have made access much easier following this change.
L56 / 603
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library