South east corner showing Ealand's store scheduled for demolition, New Bond Street, Bath c.1936
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Later to be known as the Plummer Roddis building, campaigners including Sir John Betjeman found to save the building in the 1960s, now rebuilt and recently occupied by Habitat.
L48 / 277
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library