Prior Park Buildings and St. Matthew's Church, Widcombe, Bath c.1845
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Engraved & Published by J. Hollway. 10, Milsom Street. Steel-engr. Also known as Combe Down Terrace. Built (by John Pinch?) c.1825. At the bottom of Prior Park Road.
Artist / Photographer
Box A L62 IOB 602
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library