Interior under tower as it was before building of church in 1838. Taken from sketch made by Miss Nutt. Dated 5th September 1838. Even then the west window had been walled up and the small two light windows inserted.
Box A B12
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission