Candidates from the Providence Chapel, Lower Bristol Road, known as Strict Baptists did their baptising in the river beside the Stothert & Pitt works. Green Park to the left. By W. Wheatley, respectfully dedicated to the Church of Christians Denominated Baptists. Published by Lewis, 6, Corridor 1862-5. Press cuttings from Bath and West Evening Chronicle 13/11/79 and 15/11/79 Chronicle & Herald 8/6/1929.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission