J. Londer, Architect. G. Hollis, sc Cooper-engr. Barratt, Historical New Bath Guide 1821. Within engraved frame. Accompanied by an appeal for funds for the church 'now in progress of building in James-Street' (now James Street West) Also included are plans. In the appendix of the same book it is stated that building began in midsummer of the proceeding year (1820). Building completed, 1822.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission