View of St. Matthew's Church now building in the Parishes of Lyncombe and Widcombe, Bath 1847
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
J. Saddler sc. Manners & Gill, Jan 1847. Steel engr. The title is the dedication to Rev. Wil1iam John Brodrick, M.A. Rector of Bath, by G.P. Manners and J.E. Gill, architects. An advertisement in the Bath Chronicle, 18th Feb 1847, announces the publication of the print, the proceeds of which would be added to the fund for building the church. Prints sold for 1s. Proofs for 2s.
Box B B71 IOB 767
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library